Amping Doof Doof Amping Doof Doof

reminds me the "BADGER" music from flash movie :)

nice sound ... and very familiar to BADGER movie ... beat is very close to it ...
not bad overall
keep up the good work ;)

Teck071 responds:

pretty insulting to compare it to that badger movie.

Fight for Survival Fight for Survival

Good job

I lile the fade in and fade out effects ... damn i am lazy to add them in my tracks :)

Also nice thing to split leads , theme and basses into stereo ... but the start split (i mean the begining) is too splited , try to low the pan, you can encrase it later...

Nice to see some people that writing music here , not just making some freaking sh*t..
Good luck in the future

Best regards

Energy Flash Energy Flash

I kinda like it :)

Great job.
You got a good virtuosity in music writing and switching parts etc... but your problem is SOUND
Try to work with equalizer a little and use some other VSTi -s :)

Keep Up The Good Work

LoneEagle responds:

Working around the volume levels in this song was a pain in the ass... It is nice that you point out to me what the problems are i only wish you'd have gone in depht and enlighten me a little. You know i might seem like a decent "artist" but i am not to good with the technical stuff like eq and all.

Thanks for the review SaTIst, i'm glad you enjoyed the song.

Billy86 - Catchy rhythem Billy86 - Catchy rhythem

The tune is OK :)

Great job, but dont use gates as the whole theme... Be original in music creation ;)
Good luck in the future ;)

Billy86 responds:

omg! so quickly!

thanx for the review man!

The TV Evangelist The TV Evangelist

Nice one

Funny.
Thats some creativity.

Keep Up The Good Work

regards >SaTIst<

CaptinChu responds:

Thank you SaTIst.

Galaxee - Lullaby (Remix) Galaxee - Lullaby (Remix)

Not bad but it can be better ;)

Well i like this tune and some others (yours), but it seems like you have one trouble. You are remixing and making good tunes but your sound is poor ... (maybe 5-10 years ago this would be awesome, but novadays try to add more effects and some other stuff)

Anyway Keep Up Thee Good Job (and sorry for my english)

regards >SaTIst<

D-A-J responds:

Maybe... Well, this is just into the learning-prossess, i guess :)